of Attorneys and Lawyers
Information Privacy Saving Your Time and Money High Quality Complex Service Using Business Contacts
Legal Help and Advice
Advocacy and Legal Services
Yuriy Valeryevich SCHERBICH
Attorney at Law
Working experience more than 10 years. Got Bachelor’s Degree in Belarusian State University and Master’s Degree in the National University of Ireland. Fluent in English.
Provides advocacy during the process of preliminary investigation and criminal trials since 1997, provides legal help to physical and juridical persons within criminal cases related to violation of human rights by the authorities.
- Represents interests physical and juridical persons in disputes arising from civil, family and housing legal relations;
- Provides advocacy during the process of preliminary investigation and criminal trials;
- Provides legal help to physical and juridical persons within customs, administrative and tax disputes;
- Provides protection of interests of economic entities within the process of inspections made by state bodies.
Dzmitry Michaylovich BAROUKA
Graduated as a lawyer from Belarusian State Economic University, Faculty of Law, later graduated from the University of Management and Business with a degree in economics and business management.
Fluent in English. Experience of legal practice more than 10 years. Experience of working in government bodies.
- Complex legal support of business;
- Support in realization of investment projects in the Republic of Belarus;
- Providing advisory on the issues related to construction activities, purchase and sale of real estate, corporate disputes;
- Representing of clients’ interests in arbitrational courts
Graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Belarusian State University as a lawyer. Got Master’s Degree in Academy of Management under the President of the Republic of Belarus. At present, she is a graduate student of the Department of Civil Law Disciplines at the Faculty of Law of the Belarusian State Economic University. Has a wide experience of work in the public service. Senior Lawyer at the Minsk office of the international Ketenci Law Firm.
- Consulting on issues related to: corporate law, treaty law, commercial law, labor law,
- Creation and protection of intellectual property rights;
- Support in obtaining special permits (licenses).
Graduated from Belarusian State Economic University, Faculty of Law in specialty Lawyer.
Fluent in English. 15 years of experience in law practice.
- Setting-up of a company in Belarus
- Consulting in the fields of tax law and accounting law;
- Registration of representative offices of foreign companies in Belarus;
- Legal support for IT companies, start-ups, ICO.